At Normanhurst Vet Practice we perform a range of complex orthopaedic surgeries in house with our highly trained and skilled Veterinarians. Benefits for keeping such procedures in house include a more affordable service, you will be liaising with our veterinarians who are familiar faces and the convenience of not needing to be referred to a specialist hospital.
A list of orthopaedic procedures that we perform include:
- Cruciate Ligament Rupture Repair using the Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) technique
- Patella (kneecap) alignment correction
- Fracture repair
- Femoral head and neck excision
- Arthrodesis (bone fusion) and bone grafts
- Selected cases of tendon re-alignment
If you have any enquiries regarding our orthopaedic services- please call our friendly staff on (02) 9489 6000 for more information.